8 June 2013

Done Don

The persona of noble Don QuiScottie is riding off into the sunset, having had his day here. I will be blogging in future as Andrew MacLaren-Scott at andrewmaclarenscott.blogspot.co.uk. There are good professional and personal reasons for this, but there is no need to relate them here.

This Don QuiScottie blog will remain live meantime and my new site also carries all the posts of this blog and also my previous blogging identities as Homo Insciens and plain Andrew Scott.

Dulcinea is faithfully clinging to the back of her Deluded Don as the good horse Apocalypse takes them onwards and into the history of the future, a history that may one day be told in full if fancy takes me that way. I have had some fun with the Don, and with Dulcinea.

I give my thanks to those who have been along for the ride.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I will be along for the new ride - which makes me feel a little like a stalker...

daisyfae said...

see you there!

Claude said...

Nice to see the diary and photos of you days again, noble Don.

Claude said...

Here is the "r" missing at..."your days again".

Don Q. said...

Missing a mere "r" is a very minor neglect, Lady Claude, compared to all the crucial bits that may be missing from my view of reality... or so I am told. But I do rather like my view of reality.