26 May 2013

Ignoring the signs

"Aileen!"

   

Oh... what's the point?

And she's not even insured either.

And before I get hauled onto news programmes and condemned in the newspapers like this week's silly cyclist-bashing tweeter girl in the UK... I do not approve of my little friend flying uninsured and upside down at 127 in a 30 zone. Oh... but nobody believes me about her anyway, so we should be fine.

The geometry of that sign is still puzzling me though... Sometimes I wonder about my grip on reality... I really do... but then Aileen, through her snazzy neck translator ring thingy, says, "Don't be silly. You're fine, for a human," and that reassures me.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

'You're fine, for a human.' doesn't strike me as high praise from Aileen. Perhaps the best you are going to get from her though...