16 December 2012

Spiralling on

In these cold days around winter solstice time three years ago, a rather angry looking snowman arrived in our garden and was given a loan of my hat:


While two years ago my lady was scattering seed to act as Secret Santa to the birds:


and last year, I was wondering whether it was best to go forwards, backwards, to the left or to the right:


But instead of choosing decisively I just blundered around in various directions as usual, largely letting time carry me along to wherever it wanted.

This year, the river still flows:


while the Earth spirals on through space and time,

life grows and life goes,

and still it snows...

4 comments:

CherryPie said...


This year, the river still flows:

while the Earth spirals on through space and time,

life grows and life goes,

and still it snows...

---

And next year time and the river will still be carrying me along in much the same way as they have this year...

jams o donnell said...

That's a snowman who who looks like he'll do the malky!

Don QuiScottie said...

You don't mess with snowmen around here, Jams.

Would you prefer to be carried down a different stream Cherie?

CherryPie said...

I like to choose the stream to travel along, I prefer not to be carried ;-)