14 November 2012

Antigravity Cadet Grade Passed!

It was pandemonium, but I made it all the way round and landed back the right way up so I get my Cadet Licence Grade 1, only the third human ever to achieve it apparently, and the other two are dead. I asked how they died but they wouldn't tell me. Probably just an unfortunate coincidence. Aileen the Alien took the pictures.


Of course the Cloaking Shield was on, so none of the locals noticed a thing. But... Photographic evidence... Why does nobody believe me?

7 comments:

The Elephant's Child said...

You put these posts up to upset my delicate equilibrium don't you?
Congratulations on the pass - and I think further questions are in order.

jams o donnell said...

Ah Aileen must be pleased hat you have mastered such an elementary skill....

Claude said...

I still would not embark on your ship, whatever it is!

Don QuiScottie said...

Those collected by these ships don't often have any choice Claude. Am I a traitor to my species? It's a dilemma I have to deal with. I don't like my species much though. It needs to be improved.

CherryPie said...

Maybe I shouldn't have had that glass of wine...

Don QuiScottie said...

If I come flying down your way Cherie you should probably have another glass :)

CherryPie said...

:-)