21 October 2012

Through Alien Eyes

It took a bit of bio-electrical engineering and photo-wavelength compensation, but Aileen the Alien tells me these should be quite accurate for a sunny afternoon on Earth through her eyes, the second one in brighter sunshine than the first.



Now I realise she probably meant it literally when she told me I looked a bit blue. It also makes me appreciate her comment that we all look very similar to her (just as her lot look all much the same to me, until you get used to one or two of them in detail).

5 comments:

Claude said...

A bit eerie, out of this world...beautiful but lonely isolation in sky and land, with icy colours...

The Elephant's Child said...

Did Aileen take/compose these photos or just approve them? If she took them I applaud and laud her skill. If she merely approved them, then I congratulate her on her good taste.

Don QuiScottie said...

I took the photos, Aileen verified the accuracy, but it was technically difficult, because she couldn't verify them just by looking at them with her eyes, because she had to confirm what we will see looking at them, not what she sees, so it was complicated, to be honest, and of course I never speak or write with anything but 100% honesty and truth :)

Don QuiScottie said...

And it has been pointed out to me that these effects are also exactly what you get if you take a normal photograph with your earthly camera pointing directly at the sun, which is an interesting coincidence ;)

jams o donnell said...

It is good to see how Aileen sees the world. Quite illuminating!